PPRCThe Public Procurement Research Centre
PPRC’s purpose in general shall be to build a world-wide recognised professional community of scholars and practitioners devoted to improved efficiency, fairness and transparency in public procurement and also to provide applied research, training, education and scholarly publication.
It is envisioned that the PPRC will be the premier academic source for advancing public sector procurement in Africa. Africa. disposals
The Mission of the PPRC is:To provide the public procurement community quality research, advanced educational opportunities, and continued professional development by advancing theoretical and practical knowledge in public procurement.
To Educate, Research, and Empower the Public Procurement Profession in order to achieve value for money in all procurements and disposals
Bắn cá đổi thẻ cào 2018The Public Procurement Research Centre, Federal University of Technology, Owerri was commissioned on 8th October, 2012 by the United Nation Development Programme Country Representative in the presence of the dignitaries from National Assembly, Heads of Ministries, Departments and Agencies of Federal government including the centre initiator, the Bureau of Public Procurement.
The Public Procurement Research Centre, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna Statewas commissioned on 25th November, 2016 by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP). The Centre will serve the greater interest of Nigeria in general and the geo-political zone that constitutes its catchment area in particular
- Establish best practice in Public Procurement through training and research
- Conduct research projects on issues covering the broad spectrum of public procurement professionals, including studies examining critical areas
- Build bridges among various stakeholders
- Developing the Public Procurement Body of Knowledge that is needed to meet the changing needs of public procurement scholars and practitioners.
- Source linkages and Partnership in Public Procurement best practices
- To explore and drive opportunities to introduce procurement curriculum into Nigerian Universities.